Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Updated comp list, and more

In addition to the competitions listed in the previous blog I think we (or I) am heading out to California for a competition on April 24,25 in Indio, California. I am also going to try and squeeze one or two more during the year I was looking at doing The Degaque event this year but funds would not allow it, so hopefully next year we can do that as well.
I got the approval of my local Health Department to get started on a mobile BBQ competition / vending trailer. It is not going to be anything big or fancy, looking at maybe a 7 x 14 i have found a few and the only problem i am having is that I am 6'4" tall, most trailers are either 6' or 6'6" I think i need a 7' trailer. We are also going to start working on the insulated smokers that we are going to build in the off season. More on those as we get started. I also have to go back for a final meeting for my BBQ Rubs to get them going with the bottling phase so I can sell them. We have alot on out plate, hopefully we can get it done before April!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment